At Inside Teaching, our network is committed to conversation and sharing our teaching practices. In “Ideas and Strategies,” we hope to faciliate some of this conversation through our blog posts, the connected practices and strategies we discuss, and the classroom resources we share, all anchored in the Competencies for College Teaching supported by the Graduate School. We encourage you to explore our teaching ideas and strategies and to join the conversation by responding in the comments section, sharing and responding via social media, and even getting involved as one of our bloggers.
You can begin here by exploring what our TAs have to say in relation to each of the five competencies:
- Assessing Student Learning
- Creating Effective Learning Environments
- Developing Disciplinary Teaching Strategies
- Incorporating Technology in the Classroom
- Understanding the University Context